“A morning without coffee is like sleep,” it’s said, and the coffee lovers vouch for that. Coffee is addictive and those who are used to it can’t do without a daily dose of this aromatic beverage. When it’s about brewing a cup of coffee, all they want is uninterrupted indulgence. However, in this process, they may miss out on certain facts that can compel them to reduce its consumption. There are many benefits of coffee, but so are its harmful effects.
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
When someone is continuously occupied with worrying about something bad happening, he or she could be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Anxiety disorders of all kinds are serious mental health conditions that can lead to other more serious and debilitating mental disorders, trouble with relationships, health risks, substance abuse and suicide. Studies show that people with anxious worrying thoughts are more likely to commit suicide. (Kanwar 2013) Read more
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support