When a person is dealing with an anxiety attack, exercise is probably the furthest thing from his or her mind. However, once motivated and moving, exercise can relieve the symptoms of mental illness. Exercise can prevent and improve a number of diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes and arthritis. According to the Mayo Clinic, research on anxiety and depression indicates that exercise reduces anxiety and improves mood.
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support