If you are apprehensive of taking your medication for anxiety and insomnia thinking it might trigger dementia, then it’s time to get over the fear. A recent study has suggested that medication for anxiety and insomnia is not related to dementia. Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support