Nearly 40 million Americans experience anxiety every year. The entire process of determining the right treatment for anxiety is a stressful situation, including the experimentation with various medication to find the best treatment plan. For people suffering from mental illness, the decision to go for a particular treatment option is like a gamble involving a lot of trial and error. Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support