Caring for a loved one with dementia due to psychiatric conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and related disorders poses many challenges for the family as well as the caregivers. As Alzheimer’s disease is a progressive biological brain disorder, people suffering from it face immense difficulty to remember things, think clearly, communicate with others and take care of themselves. Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
The trend of teen dating turning violent has become quite rampant in the society. Reports project that a third of teens in the United States will be subjected to emotional, physical, or sexual abuse from a dating partner before they leave high school. It is already so widespread now that schools have been taking precautionary measures and educating students about the issue. In fact, such is the situation that states are making laws to deal with the situation. Read more
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support