Anxiety disorders are the most common mental health conditions in the United States that affect 40 million American adults in a year, according to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Anxiety-related disorders also contribute to the development of other physical illnesses. In fact, there is a mutual relationship between emotions and physical functioning in humans. Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
The struggle for survival and the yearning to move ahead keep the mind occupied with thoughts, plans and, at times, worries. It is natural to feel anxious about past memories or to be nervous before stepping into the unknown landscape of the future. Such feelings are temporary. But when feelings of anxiousness persist for periods longer than anticipated or cripple life emotionally, it is time to break free from the grip of anxiety. Read more
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support