Anxiety disorders differ from normal feelings of nervousness or anxiousness and involve worries and fears that are hard to control. Though anxiety disorders are treatable, most physicians have little training in this area. Therefore, caregivers need to make a decision on the most suitable treatment, taking into account personal choices and circumstances of each patient.
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
The wounds on one’s mind often go unnoticed. Though one strives to do away with memories that bring grief, the gripping sensation of stress refuses to go way. A recent study by the Ohio State University revealed how prolonged and persistent stress corrodes memory, and the important role played by the immune system in intellectual disability. Read more
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support