Though the graph prepared by the Pew Research Center indicates that the incidence of gun violence has come down in the United States since the 1990s, the frequent premeditated mass shootings at public places have forced the government, law enforcement agencies and researchers to look for possible signs of mental illness in people resorting to homicides with firearms. Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support