Observation is a great teacher of children. Children navigate and make sense of their world by seeing how the adults in their lives – caregivers, protectors and teachers – make sense of theirs. But what happens when the adults in their lives deal with panic attacks and severe phobias? Read more
Suffering From Anxiety?
The Care You Need
Is A Phone Call Away
for help in your area
Anxiety can strike at any age, and it has been found to trigger premature aging. According to the National Institute of Mental Health, approximately 40 million American adults, or 18 percent of the national population in the group, are affected by some form of anxiety. The common symptoms of chronic anxiety include panic and fear, insomnia, shortness of breath, dryness of mouth, repetitive thoughts and nausea. Read more
Florida Helpline for Anxiety is here to connect you with the medical professionals you need to help you gain control over your anxiety. Call us today to get started.
- Genome-wide association study highlights strong genetic correlation between ASRD and depression
- Practice meditation to mitigate stress and anxiety
- Cole Sprouse gets candid about his battle with social anxiety disorder
- Bullet journaling can help mitigate anxiety symptoms
- Not only dementia patients, even caregivers need support